10 Reasons to Choose the Greenery Caterers for Your Wedding Reception
- Family owned and operated.
- Over 30 years of Catering Experience.
- All food is created from the freshest ingredients at our professional kitchen at 724 Philadelphia Pike.
- Owner- Craig Trostle personally plans all details of your reception, including your personalized menu, timing and flow of the reception, and space planning of your venue.
- All foods are artistically presented with hand-carved fruit and vegetable accents to make a lasting impression for your guests.
- We are exclusive caterers at The Rockwood Banquet and Conference Center in Rockwood Park at 610 Shipley Road ( at the intersection of Washington Street Extention and Shipley Road in North Wilmington, conveniently located right off I95.) In addition, we cater to any venue that accepts outside caterers, which include:
- Bellevue State Park
- Blue Ball Barn
- Judge Morris Estate
- Caulfield House
- Delaware Natural History Museum
- Del Vets
- Aetna Fire Hall
- Delaware City Fire Hall
- Private Homes
Just to name a few!
- Professional Staff – all with over 10 years catering experience. All with formal uniforms. Staff includes friendly, professionally-trained chefs, bartenders, and servers.
- All of our experience will take the pressure off of you!!
- Many menus to choose from based on our successful events, or create your own menu.
- Several prime dates are still available for 2010 & 2011.